Friday, November 22, 2013

Whats goin onn?!?

Everything seems so different here. As i am stuck on planet earth I am trying my best to understand the creatures here but the more i try to understand them, the more confused I feel, my most recent experience on this planet was the most absurd one. For few nights I could not even sleep properly, as there was maddening amount of noise, smoke and light. There was so much commotion everywhere that I kept on asking myself "Whats goin onn?", why this unusual behavior? are they happy or sad? or have they all gone mad?
The questions were intriguing enough to spark a curiosity in me to find the answers hence I wore my robe and headed on to my mission. Here are few glimpses of what I saw!






i am utterly confused as to what is happening......... Actually whats goin onn??

No comments:

Post a Comment